The Associate Group of which Rojill Consulting Pty Ltd, is a member, has Affiliates that offer products and services at the same price and at the same service level.
- The only privately owned alcohol and drug testing firm in Australia with it’s own in-house forensic toxicologists, analytical chemists, GP, Registered Nurses, lawyer, criminologist, social worker and forensic psychologist available for consultation with clients. Several of the AWDTS team are members of the International Association of Forensic Toxicologists and two of the senior consultants serve on Australian Standards Committees.
Own RTO delivers Nationally-accredited and other courses exclusively pertaining to alcohol and drug safety, detection and management (including reaccreditation) conducted by experts in alcohol and other drugs with a guaranteed minimum of 11 years’ experience in AOD…provide the best courses and trainers in AOD in Australia.
- Initial consultation/training is just the beginning of the business relationship…post-consultation/training AWDTS provides clients/students with an ongoing education program, and regular updates re Standards, legislation and industry best practice at no additional cost.
- Clients may access professional telephone advice at nil cost.
- A one-stop shop for all AOD testing equipment, training, consulting and testing.
- All testing equipment Australian and/or International Evidentiary Standards-compliant.
- Collectors are trained as required by AS/NZS4308:2008 and AS4760:2006; all AWDTS testing is conducted IAW Standards, including testing at only NATA-accredited laboratories.
- Provide laboratory liaison/results interpretation at nil additional cost to clients.
- Consultants are second to none with AWDTS Expert Witnesses contributing to wins in the vast majority of landmark alcohol and drug testing cases in Australasia in the last 5 years.